HARRISON PENSA expects to hire up to four students for the summer of 2020. To be eligible, students need to have completed their second year of law school by the time their summer employment would start. Applicable timelines for students applying to work in the summer of 2020 is as follows:
- Applications Due: Monday, January 20, 2020, by 5:00 pm
- Calls to Schedule Interviews: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, commencing at 8:00 am
- Interviews: Monday, February 10, 2020, at 8:00 am to Wednesday, February 12, 2020, at 5:00 pm
- Offers for Employment: Thursday, February 13, 2020, commencing at 8:00 am
For suggestions on how to present a successful application and have a productive interview, please see our Resources and Advice section.
Summer applications should include the following:
- Covering letter
- A copy of your undergraduate transcript and your law school transcript to date, as well as your graduate transcript, if applicable. (If the timing of release of marks at your law school is such that your transcript will not reflect your most recent grades, please feel free to provide whatever unofficial record about those grades that is available from your law school.)
- A list of the courses in which you are currently enrolled if your transcript does not already include this information, and as well, a list of the courses in which you anticipate enrolling in your third year of law school.
- Reference letters are not required but are welcome.
You are welcome to submit your application by mail, courier or email.
Applications and inquiries should be directed to: