Harrison Pensa expects to hire four to five summer students for the summer of 2019. To be eligible, students need to have completed their second year of law school by the time their summer employment would start. The following timelines will apply:
- Applications will be due by Friday, January 25, 2019.
- Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview after 8:00am on Friday, February 1, 2019.
- Interviews will take place from Monday, February 11th to Wednesday, February 13th between 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Successful candidates will receive offers after 8:00am on Thursday, February 14, 2019.
For suggestions on how to present a successful application and have a productive interview, please see our Resources and Advice section.
Summer applications should include the following:
- Covering letter
- A copy of your undergraduate transcript and your law school transcript to date, as well as your graduate transcript, if applicable. (If the timing of release of marks at your law school is such that your transcript will not reflect your most recent grades, please feel free to provide whatever unofficial record about those grades that is available from your law school.)
- A list of the courses in which you are currently enrolled if your transcript does not already include this information, and as well, a list of the courses in which you anticipate enrolling in your third year of law school.
- Reference letters are not required, but are welcome.
You are welcome to submit your application by mail, courier or email.
Applications and inquiries should be directed to:
450 Talbot Street
P.O. Box 3237