Harrison Pensa is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers has selected nine of its lawyers for inclusion in the 2020 edition of Best Lawyers in Canada. Best Lawyers recognizes law firms and lawyers for their professional excellence and consistent top rating from clients and peers.
Out of thousands of lawyers considered for selection and an extensive evaluation process, we are delighted to share that several of our senior lawyers have been named for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in Canada 2020 list in their areas of specialization:
- Steven J. Atkinson: Insurance Law
- David Canton: Privacy and Data Security Law, Technology Law, Information Technology Law
- Janet Clark: Trusts and Estates
- Jonathan Foreman: Class Action Litigation
- Toenie Z. Hersch: Family Law
- Tim Hogan: Insolvency and Financial Restructuring
- Scott Spindler: Corporate Law, Education Law
- Ian Wallace: Insolvency and Financial Restructuring
- David Williams: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation, Professional Malpractice Law, Medical Negligence, Insurance Law
“On behalf of the lawyers and staff at Harrison Pensa, we congratulate all of our lawyers who were named to the Best Lawyers in Canada list this year for demonstrating excellence in the work they do every single day. We are proud of their achievement and their commitment to client service ” says Adam Jean, Chief Operating Officer at Harrison Pensa.
“We are thrilled that veteran litigator Dave Williams has been named as “Lawyer of the Year for London & Windsor” for his work in Personal Injury Litigation. This is the seventh year, since 2011, that Dave has been named as Lawyer of the Year for his work in various areas including: Corporate and Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury Law. It is a remarkable achievement since only one lawyer is selected as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.”
We congratulate our recipients on their individual achievements. We value their experience, expertise and dedication to their clients and we are proud that they are part of the Harrison Pensa team.
For more information contact:
Adam Jean, Chief Operating Officer