We are proud to have one of London’s newest award recipient of the 20 Under 40 Business London, Mana Khami, working with us at Harrison Pensa! The celebration of achievement was attended by over 200 people at London Music Hall on November 19th, 2015.
“The annual cocktail gala event celebrated and awarded Forest City professionals whom have achieved an elevated standing in their chosen fields far beyond their years. Striving to constitute a new wave of those leading, volunteering and growing our beautiful city into the future”, said Gord Delamont, Business London Editor-in-Chief and judge.
The is a highly desirable award with record setting number of nominations each year for recipients. Making the list of 20 individuals is something that we at Harrison Pensa are very proud of. Her hard work and determination has been recognized and we couldn’t be more thrilled for her.
Mana is among the list of 20 other trailblazers in London. The other recipients are
- Colin Bierbaum, Vice President Commercial Operations BlueStone Properties
- Rick Buckley, Private Banker, RBC
- Tommy Caldwell, CEO, Hybrid Fitness
- Adam Carapella, Vice President Operations, The Tricar Group
- Scott Courtice, Managing Director, Government Services
- Fel dePadua, Pharmacist-Owner, Shoppers Drug Mart
- John D’Orsay, Vice President and CTO, Arcane
- Titus Ferguson, Executive Director, UnLondon Digital Media Association
- Andrew Fleet, Founder and Executive Director, Growing Chiefs Ontario
- Amy Gibbons, Director, Accumulation Market, Wealth Management Product Marketing, London Life Insurance Company
- Kate Graham, Director, Community and Economic Innovation, City of London
- Ryan Hodge, Owner and Broker of Record, The Reality Firm Inc.
- Jessica Jazey-Spoelstra, President and CEO, North Moore Catering Ltd.
- Mana Khami, Associate, Harrison Pensa LLP
- Gillian Mandich, Owner, Gillian Mandich Enterprises
- Kevin McInerney, President and Co-Owner, KM Facility Services
- Laura McKeen, Partner, Cohen Highley LLP
- Jeff Pastorius, Founder, On the Move Organics and Co-Founder of The Root Cellar Organic Café and London Brewing Co-operative
- Adam Stern, President, Centrefield Sports
- Alex Vander Hoeven, CEO, Race Roster
For more information, check out the digital copy of Business London.
Mana provides practical advice and thorough guidance about employment and labour issues to a broad range of clients big to small. At Harrison Pensa, Mana is the individual who her colleagues seek out for advice and help on corporate/commercial, estate litigation and personal injury.
She is a go-getter with strong community involvement; serving on multiple boards, being part of large fundraising initiatives, helping those who cannot afford legal advice for free and even teaching at Western University.
Since the inaugural year, we have been lucky to have other finalists who (now) call HP home. Jonathan Forman was a recipient in 2013. In 2014, Adam Jean and in 2015, Mana Khami. Each of them exhibited exceptional qualities and outstanding passion for their career and community.
Congratulations, Mana and to everyone else who was presented with the prestigious award this year.