Harrison Pensa Technology and Privacy Law Group helps companies resolve their business and legal concerns about privacy, trademarks, copyright, patents, social media, software and SaaS, online services, anti-spam, data security, employment, and litigation.
It doesn’t matter whether your business is large or small, traditional or emerging, built with bricks or based on clicks: intellectual property (IP) and technology create risks and opportunities that affect your profitability every day.
- Selling or buying Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- Protecting your brand and IP
- Compliance with privacy, Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) and other laws
- Buying or selling your business
Data privacy and security are paramount at Harrison Pensa. Our law firm received an SOC 2 Type II audit report confirming operational excellence and commitment to the security and privacy of sensitive data. We consistently review how we collect, manage, and secure client data and will continue to engage in SOC 2 Type II audits annually.
Read our weekly Tech Law Weekly blog and sign up for our newsletter highlighting top technology and privacy news from around the world.
Technology and Privacy Lawyers