Harrison Pensa Real Estate Lawyers understand the role that property plays in the lives of our clients and the success of their businesses. That’s why we manage every transaction for our residential and commercial real estate clients with care and attention.
Residential Real Estate
Our experienced Residential Real Estate lawyers guide clients through the purchase and sale of houses, condominiums and cottages. Clients rely on us to represent them in the purchase and sale of property, to communicate with their banks when obtaining mortgage financing, and to interact with municipal and provincial authorities involved in the transfer of real estate.
Commercial Real Estate
Our Commercial Real Estate lawyers help clients navigate this complex area of law. We represent land developers companies, manufacturers, lenders, builders, owners and tenants of commercial and industrial properties, apartment buildings and condominium projects. We are most often engaged to assist with:
- purchase and sale of commercial properties;
- financing by banks, trust companies and other institutional lenders;
- structuring of real estate loans through leasehold financing, construction loans and syndicated loans;
- leasing agreements on behalf of landlords and tenants;
- assembly and development of subdivisions; and
- establishment and development of condominium projects.
Real Estate Lawyers