The HARRISON PENSA™ Real Estate Law Group understand the highly significant role that property plays in the lives of our clients and the success of their businesses: where people live and work goes to the heart of who they are. That’s why we manage every transaction for our residential and commercial real estate clients with the utmost care and attention.
The experienced lawyers of our Residential Real Estate Group guide our clients through the purchase and sale of houses, condominiums and cottages. Clients rely on us to represent them in the purchase and sale of property, to communicate with their banks when obtaining mortgage financing, and to interact with municipal and provincial authorities involved in the transfer of real estate.
The highly respected lawyers of our Commercial Real Estate Group help clients navigate this increasingly complex and wide-ranging area of law. Developers, manufacturers, lenders, builders, and owners and tenants of commercial and industrial properties, apartment buildings and condominium projects are among those we represent. We are most often engaged to assist with activities such as:
- purchase and sale of all manner of commercial properties;
- financing by banks, trust companies and other institutional lenders;
- structuring of real estate loans through leasehold financing, construction loans and syndicated loans;
- leasing agreements on behalf of landlords and tenants;
- assembly and development of subdivisions; and
- establishment and development of condominium projects.
For more information about our reliable and experienced handling of both residential and commercial real estate matters please contact any member of our practice group.
- Anna Berger
- Pamela Nolan
- Christian Hamber
- Robert Israel
- L. Michele Mannering
- Timothy T. McCullough
- William (Bill) Mitches
- Maurice M. Pellarin
- Paul M. Siskind
Law Clerks Practising