The Technology and Privacy Law Group helps companies resolve their business and legal concerns about privacy (PIPEDA), trademarks, copyrights, e-business, social media, software, online services, anti-spam, cybersecurity, employment, and litigation.
It doesn’t matter whether your business is large or small, traditional or emerging, built with bricks or based on clicks: intellectual property (IP) and technology create risks and opportunities that affect your profitability every day.
- Selling or buying Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Protecting your brand and IP
- Compliance with privacy, anti-spam (CASL) and other laws
- Buying or selling your business
To learn more about our experience in any of these critical areas, please contact Practice Group Chair or any member of our Technology and Privacy Law Group.
- David Canton (Practice Group Leader)
- Michael Cassone
- Lauren Haberer
- Mana Khami
- Karen McKay
- Michael Mumby
- David Spence
- Scott T. Spindler