Are you seeking a new opportunity and challenge while being part of a reputable Firm? Are you looking for a position that allows you to make an impact and contribute to the overall efficiency of the Firm?
Reporting to our Shared Services Lead, the Shared Services Clerk works closely with an integrated group responsible for supporting Partners, Associates, Law Clerks and Legal Assistants.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- Creating proformas, draft invoices and finalization of bills, upon request;
- Ensuring accuracy of trust accounts, write-downs and documentation;
- Adhering to procedures while creating billings in a prompt manner;
- Using databases to conduct conflict searches and report findings;
- Handling confidential and sensitive information;
- Physically move file boxes through-out the building, as required;
- Scanning, as required;
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate ideally has the following qualifications:
- Courteous, client-focused and professional attitude;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently;
- Billing Clerk or Accounting experience would be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Enterprise Elite software would be considered an asset;
- Business Administration Diploma would be considered an asset.
At Harrison Pensa, we are a team that values you and your contribution. We recognize our employees are key in delivering exceptional service for our clients and foster a supportive environment with the expertise to help you thrive.
Harrison Pensa was named one of London’s Best Places to Work for 2019. As our COO Adam Jean explains, “We have quietly believed that Harrison Pensa is one of the best places to work in London and are honoured that others have recognized us for this too. The fact that the award selection was based on feedback from our employees makes it that much more meaningful.”
We offer a salary commensurate with experience, health care coverage, a group RSP, a collegial environment and free membership in our on-site fitness centre.
Harrison Pensa is a full-service law firm based in London, Ontario, with expertise in business law, litigation and personal legal services including family, wills and estate, and personal injury law. Personal and business clients throughout southwestern Ontario, across Canada and internationally turn to us every day for our proven skills and trusted counsel.
London, Ontario is a great place to live. Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, London has the benefit of affordable housing, easy commutes and a variety of entertainment and shopping … all the amenities of the big city without the challenges.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.