Harrison Pensa law firm is hiring a Shared Services Clerk to join our Shared Services Team. This role will support all Practice Groups within the firm and allows you to make an impact and contribute to the overall efficiency of the firm.
Key Responsibilities for a Shared Services Clerk:
- Creating proformas, drafting, reviewing, and processing invoices, and finalization of bills;
- Ensuring accuracy of trust accounts, write-downs, and documentation;
- Adhering to procedures while creating billings in a prompt manner;
- Using databases to conduct conflict searches and report findings;
- Performing file openings;
- Recording and maintaining client information in multiple database systems;
- Handling confidential and sensitive information;
- Physically move file boxes throughout the building, as required;
- Scanning, as required;
- Other duties as required.
- The successful candidate ideally has the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced administrative role;
- Courteous, client-focused, and professional attitude;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail with strong administrative and organizational skills;
- Critical thinking and decision making skills;
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Billing Clerk or Accounting experience would be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Enterprise Elite software would be considered an asset;
- Business Administration Diploma would be considered an asset.
At Harrison Pensa, we are a team that values you and your contribution. We recognize our employees are key in delivering exceptional service for our clients and foster a supportive environment with the expertise to help you thrive.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience, health care coverage, and a collegial environment.
Harrison Pensa is a full-service law firm based in London, Ontario, with expertise in business law, litigation, and personal legal services including family, wills and estate, and personal injury law. Personal and business clients throughout southwestern Ontario, across Canada, and internationally turn to us for our proven skills and trusted counsel.
London, Ontario is a great place to live. Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, London has the benefit of affordable housing, easy commutes, and a variety of entertainment and shopping — all the amenities of the big city without the challenges.
We encourage all candidates with an interest in the position to apply.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.