Harrison Pensa is hiring a Scanning Clerk and Bank Runner to join our Shared Services Team for a seven-month contract. This role will support the firm’s banking to various financial institutions within the downtown core and support scanning functions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with bank runs and attend various financial institutions to process required transactions;
- Prepare general deposits;
- Work with high production scanners;
- Prepare records and documents for scanning;
- Utilize archiving software to ensure all documents are stored in the manner as specified by the client/practice group;
- Maintain attention to detail while working efficiently under time constraints to complete document scanning and organization;
- Self-motivated to drive document scanning results and achieve daily productivity requirements;
- Initiate and/or actively participate in continuous improvement of scanning and filing processes;
- Assist and provide support to the Shared Services and Accounting departments, as required.
- Post-secondary diploma, Business Administration, Office Administration or Executive
Assistant diploma or related discipline;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to provide customer service to our internal practice groups;
- Ability to maintain and comply with confidentiality requirements;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both orally and written;
- Organization, time management, and multitasking skills;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently;
- Experience in a legal environment or professional services is considered an asset.
COVID-19 Hiring Status
We require all candidates and employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of fully vaccinated status is required prior to the first date of employment. If you require an accommodation based on a medical or religious exemption, please notify Human Resources with your application.
At Harrison Pensa, we are a team that values you and your contribution. We recognize our employees are key in delivering exceptional service for our clients and fostering a supportive environment with the expertise to help you thrive.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience, health care coverage, and collegial environment.
Harrison Pensa is a full-service law firm based in London, Ontario, with expertise in business law, litigation, and personal legal services including family, wills and estates, and personal injury law. Personal and business clients throughout southwestern Ontario, across Canada and internationally turn to us for our proven skills and trusted counsel.
London, Ontario is a great place to live. Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, London has an attractive of cost of living, easy commutes, and a variety of entertainment and shopping, all the amenities of the big city without the challenges.
We encourage all candidates with an interest in the position to apply.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.