We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, technically savvy IT Support Specialist to join our Information Technology team. You will report directly to our Chief Information Officer (CIO), while working closely with the IT team to support the Partners, Associates, and Staff of the firm.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Help desk support to Partners, Associates, and Staff (onsite and remotely) on office and legal software applications and general desktop / laptop / mobile device and printer / copier troubleshooting;
- Maintenance of users with additions, role changes, and terminations in Active Directory and related applications, and setting up computers / laptops and work areas;
- Assist with maintaining websites, phones systems, and backup systems;
- Hardware repair and maintenance;
- Printer and copier maintenance;
- Assist with documentation related to IT systems and general business process functions;
- Assist with generating reports for various departments;
- Assist in assessing workflows and finding ways to improve productivity;
- Assist with switching and firewall hardware and software;
- After hours support in conjunction with other team members;
- Set up boardrooms for meetings, as required;
- Perform logical and physical access reviews, asset reviews, and other entitlement reviews, as required;
- Assist with Harrison Pensa client functions;
- Other duties as required.
The candidate ideally has the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or related discipline;
- 1-3 years of experience in an IT Support / Help Desk role;
- Experience with Active Directory, iManage, Primafast, Office 365, and SQL, considered an asset;
- Professional Services experience considered an asset;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Independent with ability to thrive in high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Problem solving and analytical abilities;
- Quick ability to learn;
- Team player with high degree of professionalism.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience, health care coverage, a group RRSP, and a collegial environment.
Harrison Pensa is a full-service law firm based in London, Ontario, with expertise in business law, litigation, and personal legal services including family, wills and estate, and personal injury law. Personal and business clients throughout southwestern Ontario, across Canada, and internationally turn to us for our proven skills and trusted counsel.
London, Ontario is a great place to live. Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, London has the benefit of affordable housing, easy commutes, and a variety of entertainment and shopping, all the amenities of the big city without the challenges.
We encourage all candidates with an interest in the position to apply.
Deadline to submit your application is Friday, May 14, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.