We are currently recruiting for a temporary Accounting Clerk in our Accounting Department to assist with Real Estate transactions. You will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and high volume team atmosphere. This opportunity services both internal and external stakeholders and requires a detail oriented individual.
This position is a six month contract.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Confirming funds are in Trust Accounts;
- Tracking money transfers;
- Wire transfers;
- Certified cheques;
- Writing and communicating with Banking Institutions;
- Supporting the Accounting Department with day to day functions;
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate ideally has the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree in Accounting or related discipline;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both orally and written;
- Organization and time management skills;
- Team player with a professional demeanor;
- Experience in legal environment or professional services considered an asset;
- Real Estate accounting experience considered an asset.
Harrison Pensa was named one of London’s Best Places to Work for 2019. As our COO Adam Jean explains, “We have quietly believed that Harrison Pensa is one of the best places to work in London and are honoured that others have recognized us for this too. The fact that the award selection was based on feedback from our employees makes it that much more meaningful.”
We offer a salary commensurate with experience, health care coverage, a group RSP, a collegial environment and free membership in our on-site fitness centre.
Harrison Pensa is a full-service law firm based in London, Ontario, with expertise in business law, litigation and personal legal services including family, wills and estate, and personal injury law. Personal and business clients throughout southwestern Ontario, across Canada and internationally turn to us every day for our proven skills and trusted counsel.
London, Ontario is a great place to live. Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, London has the benefit of affordable housing, easy commutes and a variety of entertainment and shopping …. all the amenities of the big city without the challenges.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.