Harrison Pensa is currently recruiting for a Bank Runner and Scanning Clerk. This role will support the firm’s banking to various financial institutions within the downtown core and support scanning functions to both internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist with bank runs and attend various financial institutions to process required transactions;
- Prepare general deposits;
- Support practice groups with scanning documentation into electronic databases;
- Ability to follow practice group specific scanning processes with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Update and maintain databases, archives and filing systems;
- Actively participate in scanning and filing process initiatives;
- Perform clerical duties as needed;
- Assist and provide support to the Shared Services and Accounting departments, as required.
The successful candidate ideally has the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary diploma, Business Administration, Office Administration, or Executive Assistant diploma or related discipline;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to provide customer service to our internal practice groups;
- Ability to maintain and comply with confidentiality requirements;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both orally and written;
- Organization, time management, and multitasking skills;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently;
- Experience in legal environment or professional services considered an asset.
At Harrison Pensa, we are a team that values you and your contribution. We recognize our employees are key in delivering exceptional service for our clients and foster a supportive environment with the expertise to help you thrive.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience, health care coverage and a collegial environment.
Harrison Pensa is a full-service law firm based in London, Ontario, with expertise in business law, litigation, and personal legal services including family, wills and estate, and personal injury law. Personal and business clients throughout southwestern Ontario, across Canada, and internationally turn to us for our proven skills and trusted counsel.
London, Ontario is a great place to live. Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, London has the benefit of affordable housing, easy commutes and a variety of entertainment and shopping, all the amenities of the big city without the challenges.
We encourage all candidates with an interest in the position to apply.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation, that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.