Join us every week for the Friday 5 where we get the inside scoop on the lawyers of Harrison Pensa. Featured lawyers answer 5 questions about who they are and what they care about. You’ll be surprised at what you will discover.
1. There are lots of changes in the legal services industry – what changes excite you the most?
The changes in technology: From the automation of legal services to how technology is allowing us to better serve our clients, to social media. It’s all happening at an incredible pace and it’s exciting to be around those changes.
2. What is the most unusual skill / experience you have that has helped you as a lawyer?
It’s not a skill but my name has become quite the ice breaker. People often ask about its origin, pronunciation and meaning.
3. If you couldn’t be a lawyer, what would you do?
I would probably be a screenwriter but only because it doesn’t look like my childhood dream of being the first female to play for the NBA will be coming true any time soon.
4. What’s your favorite legal novel or movie or song?
To Kill a Mockingbird (the book and the movie).
5. What’s your favorite team?
The Chicago Bulls during the Michael Jordan era. Since Michael Jordan’s retirement, I will have to go with the Brazil soccer team.
Join us next week when we feature Family Lawyer, Jonathan Dunlop.